Aurélie is our resident French Expert. She has created most of the wonderful lessons you see on the site and is usually the person answering your tricky help questions. She comes from a small village near Chartres in Central France, country of cereal fields and not much else. She left (in a hurry) to study English at the world-famous Sorbonne in Paris, before leaving France in 2007 to experience the “London lifestyle” - and never looked back! She's worked as a professional French teacher, translator and linguist in the UK since. She loves to share her love of languages and is a self-professed cinema and literature geek!
Questions and Answers1416
- Il a tenu sa promesse. The English translation should be he kept his promise. We don’t hold promises. - 20 May, 2019 - Answer
- Clarification of the tip about 'de' - 20 May, 2019 - Answer
- Examples of conditionnel passé - 20 May, 2019 - Answer
- Salut a tous - 17 May, 2019 - Answer
- New lessons - 17 May, 2019 - Answer