Aurélie is our resident French Expert. She has created most of the wonderful lessons you see on the site and is usually the person answering your tricky help questions. She comes from a small village near Chartres in Central France, country of cereal fields and not much else. She left (in a hurry) to study English at the world-famous Sorbonne in Paris, before leaving France in 2007 to experience the “London lifestyle” - and never looked back! She's worked as a professional French teacher, translator and linguist in the UK since. She loves to share her love of languages and is a self-professed cinema and literature geek!
- I'm confused about difference beween emménager and déménager
- In this sentence and answer from the lesson, why is the first verb conjugated in the present tense?
- Il y a des nuages=There are some clouds. C'est nuageux=It' cloudy. Is it correct?
- I am having difficulty with this
- Pourqoi utilise t'on le subjonctif n'ya -t-il pas autres phrase simples?