Marketing, French Expert
I am thrilled to be Kwiziq's Language and Marketing Coordinator. I've been teaching online since '99, and am passionate about language, travel, and cooking. I speak fluent French, conversational Spanish, a smattering of Italian, and have dabbled in Darija (Moroccan Arabic) and Greek.
I'm the creator of LawlessFrench.com and LawlessSpanish.com and the author or co-author of seven books on French and Spanish. (I also have sites about English and vegetarianism.) I'm American by birth and a permanent ex-pat by choice - freelancing made it possible to travel extensively and live in several countries before settling permanently in Guadeloupe.
Questions and Answers448
- Pronunciation of the double 's' - 27 April, 2019 - Answer
- Not an A1 OR A2 exercise - 24 April, 2019 - Answer
- Why does mienne have an article before it? Isn't mine a possessive pronoun? - 18 April, 2019 - Answer
- Word order - 18 April, 2019 - Answer
- Verbs and expressions with de https://www.lawlessfrench.com/grammar/de-vs-du-de-la-des-verbs/ - 15 April, 2019 - Answer