Author of 8 language books, Grad work in translation & linguistics
I'm thrilled to be part of Kwiziq and to share my language expertise. I've been teaching online since '99, and am passionate about language, travel, and cooking. I speak fluent French, conversational Spanish and Italian, some Greek, and a bit of Darija (Moroccan Arabic).
I'm American by birth and a permanent ex-pat by choice - freelancing made it possible to travel extensively and live in several countries before settling permanently in Guadeloupe.
Want to know more? Read my interview.
- Graduate work in French linguistics and translation at San José State University
- Graduate work in French and Spanish Translation and Interpretation at Monterey Institute of International Studies (MIIS)
- BA International Studies from MIIS
- 20+ years online language teaching experience (English, French, Spanish, Italian)
- Author of 5 French books
- Author or co-author of 3 Spanish books
- 10 years experience as copywriter, content writer, proofreader
Over 20 years experience teaching language.
French expert and Head of Quality Control at Kwiziq
Creator of Lawless Languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Greek)
Author of French Workbook for Dummies, Intermediate French for Dummies, and six other books
Former French Guide at About (15 years)
- La nuit d'Halloween (Vocabulaire)
- Vive l'automne !
- Vivre en Suisse : Préparer votre expatriation (1ere partie)
- Vivre en Suisse : Préparer votre expatriation (2e partie)
- Vive la rentrée (Vocabulaire)
- Pourquoi la rentrée scolaire est-elle en septembre ?
- Se préparer pour sortir (Le Subjonctif Présent)
- Au restaurant (Definite and Indefinite Articles)
Questions and Answers422
- Why don't i have access to kwiziq questions after an article - 12 June, 2023 - Answer Answered
- English Grammar - 2 June, 2023 - Answer Answered
- Factors that went into Lawless French classifying the Conditional as a mood in it's own right. - 1 June, 2023 - Answer Answered
- 'Ainsi' followed by inversion - 3 May, 2023 - Answer Answered
- Honi soit qui mal y pense - 6 April, 2023 - Answer Answered
- why would you do this? - 30 November, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Direct/indirect object pronouns - 3 October, 2022 - Answer Answered
- J'ai TOUJOURS été ... - 26 September, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Feel like the hint saying "literally I make the chestnuts roast" is misleading as it's not a literal translation in French ? it's inverted ? - 12 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Incorrect question on test - 26 January, 2021 - Answer Answered