aka Future Continuous
English's future progressive emphasises the course of an action which is happening or continuing at a certain time in the future. The action will have started before that moment but it will not have finished at that moment.
The future progressive is formed as follows:
- will + be + verb with -ing
- I will be playing tennis at 10am tomorrow.
- She will not be sleeping when you telephone her.
- We'll be having dinner when the film starts.
- This time tomorrow, we'll be arriving at the airport!