I'm the veteran of the team, coming out of semi-retirement to help out with the increasing volume of questions on Kwiziq's Q&A forum.
I was born in Versailles and lived there for 18 years before settling into married life in Great Britain. I have worked with languages for most of my adult life and have clocked up 40 years of French language teaching experience, mainly in the business sector. In 1992, I became a Fellow of the institute of Linguists, now known as the CIOL, The Chartered Institute of Linguists.
I've been asked every possible question over the years although some of yours still manage to surprise me!
Questions and Answers1729
- This was a fantastic exercise, thank you! - 15 November, 2019 - Answer
- Se préparer pour sortir (Fill-in-the-Blanks Kwiz) - 14 November, 2019 - Answer
- beaucoup des - 13 November, 2019 - Answer
- Moitié or demi - 13 November, 2019 - Answer
- La Voix Passive with Modal Verbs - 13 November, 2019 - Answer
- Use of subjunctive after ‘après que’ - 13 November, 2019 - Answer
- I’m confused with the translation above: how would you say “we don’t have to eat with our hands”? - 12 November, 2019 - Answer
- "C'est" vs "il/elle est" Error or confusion - 12 November, 2019 - Answer
- Confusion between Pronouns - 11 November, 2019 - Answer
- J'ai envie - 11 November, 2019 - Answer